Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Finished Back To The Future



Here is the finished version! At least I think so... I made a last minute decision and added the yellowish stripes behind them to break up the back ground a bit more. Dunno about it yet, but I feel it is an improvement in comparison to what it was before.

Also, although it was my goal to make movie scenes and shots into pop art illustrations, my senior studio teacher has informed me to be weary of copy right and that I should just try to totally come up with new shots from movies. Although this one IS edited to be different (I spliced 2 different moments from the movie together to make this image), it might not be different enough.

So, I am going to try to branch out on my next run, and try to mix up this process a bit more.

On another note, it is 11am, and I have to come up with a lesson plan for my art education class today, so I have about 4 hours. I am just so unmotivated after beating myself to death with homework this past weekend.

1 comment:

  1. That look so awesome, babe. They look like they are popping out of the picture kind of.

    ReplyDelete